Weight: About 13.6g
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Nib Material: POM
Size: Pen Length: 167mm
Pen Diameter: 9mm
Nib Diameter: 1.5mm
Type-C Input: 5V?0.2A
Charging Time: 80~100mins
Working Hours: About 12 hours
Li-Battery Capacity: 110mAh
Effective Sensing Distance: =1.6mm
Accessories: Replaceable pen nib*1, Type-C charging cable*1
iPad 2018(6th generation):A1893 A1954
iPad 2019(7th generation):A2197 A2200 A2198
iPad 2020(8th generation) :A2270 A2428 A2429 A2430
iPad mini(5th generation):A2133 A2124 A2126 A2125
iPad Air(3rd generation):A2152 A2123 A2153 A2154
iPad Air (4th generation):A2316 A2324 A2325 A2072
iPad Pro 11-in:A1980 A2013 A1934 A1979
iPad Pro 11-in(2nd generation):A2228 A2068 A2230 A2231
iPad Pro 12.9-in(3rd generation):A1983 A2014 A1895 A1876
iPad Pro 12.9-in(4th generation):A2229 A2069 A2232 A2233
iPad Pro 12.9-in(5th generation): A2378 A2461 A2379 A2462
- You can confirm the model on the back of the iPad. It is not compatible with other models except those listed above. It is not compatible with certain apps that require a specific pen.
- Before use, it requires updating the iPad system to version 12.2 or above.
1. Support for palm rejection, keeps clear drawing.
2. Built-in tilt and pressure sensor, freely varying line weight.
3. High sensitivity & precision, fluent and smooth writing.
4. Auto sleep after 5mins standby, working time lasts about 12h.